Alla'a Miyasar Ahmed
College of Health Sciences
Department of Medical Microbiology
I get my BSc. certificate from Mosul University, MSc. certificate from Baghdad University.
- She has more than three reseaches publications local in international scientific journal.
I don't take research students this year.
- Incidence and Resistotyping Profiles of Bacillus subtilis Isolated from Azadi Teaching Hospital in Duhok City, Iraq.
- Potential effects of some probiotics lactobacilli on growth of clinical isolates of Staphylococcus epidermidis isolated from eye infections.
- Effect of L. acidophilus on E. coli causing Urinary tract infections in Vivo and in Vitro.
- Antibacterial activity of some Duhokian honey against Multi-drug resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Duhok city, Iraq.
The last certificate get it (MSc.) in microbiology from Baghdad University...
Working the researches some of it in collection the pathogenic bacteria among different infected sources and make statistical analysis in it and other researches on molecular conventional PCR & RT-PCR.
- View Private Records