Hangaw Omar Haji
College of Health Sciences
Department of Clinical Biochemistry
Welcome to my Academic Profile page. My name is Hangaw Omar Haji Assistant lecturer from College of Health Sciences, Hawler Medical University , Erbil, Iraq.
I am graduated from Faculty of Veterinary Medicine/University of Duhok in 2011. Fortunately, I was the second top student, thats why I had oppourtunity to work as teaching assistant for about two years there.
Later, I achieved Master degree, in infection and Immunity at the University of Leicester-College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology in united kingdom, in 2016.
Now, I am assistant lecturer at the Hawler Medical Universiy/ College of Health Science. I teach Immunity and practical Histology.
I supervise different research groups of undergraduate students, in an avaerage of a group per year, on different research topics.
For instance; this year's reasearch project is about (Association Between Body Mass Index and Triglycerides Among the Students of Health Sciences).
I have the Following Certificates:
1. Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Infection & Immunity,College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology, University of Leicester - United Kingdom/ England. Thesis title: Effects Of Climate Change on the risk of trematode infections among acquatic snails in 2016. Supervisor: Professor Dr. Iain Barber.
2. Bachelor Certificate in Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVM&S), Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Duhok University - Duhok, Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq.
3.Secondary School Certificate, Baccalaureate Examination for Secondary Schools (Scientific - Section) in Barzani Namr School for Boys - Erbil, Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq.
Teaching: Basic Immunology for the second stage of Clinical Biochemistry students.
As well as:
- Member of Examination Committee(From 2017-Present).
- Member of Moodle System (from 2018- Present).
- Member in Continous Proffisional Development (CPD) (from 2018- Present).
- Member of Disciplinary Committee.
- I have a group of research project undergraduate students.
- Member of Veterinarian Syndicate from 2011, till now.
- View Private Records