Amani Layth Alsagheer
College of Health Sciences
Department of Clinical Biochemistry
One of the faculty members of Health Sciences collage at Hawler Medical University in Iraq Kurdistan Region. Received Master’s Degree in Nutrition from Marywood University, U.S.A. Worked four years as a lab- assistant at Sallah Aldin University, Agriculture collage, Food Technology Department. A part time faculty member at Cihan University, Nutrition Department. Shadowed an expert at Nutrition Care Centre, U.S.A. An opportunity to counsel people with nutritional needs at the Alternative Eating store including people with Celiac disease, other illnesses like diabetes, cardiac illnesses including hypertension, and malnutrition 2015-2016/ U.S.A.
Honors and Awards
- Received a Full scholarship from the Ministry of Higher education/KRG to study Master’s degree abroad May 2011
- Received the Kappa Omicron Nu National Honor Society cord for a high GPA (3.89) during the Master’s program, Spring, 2016
- Received continuing credit for the program entitled (Exploring New Avenue in Diabetes)
- Received Promotion letter from Hawler Medical University for being first among 42 students in Teaching Methods Course, November, 2017.
- Received a certificate upon the attending and participating in the CLIL training course, which was organized by U.S Embassy, April 2018.
Thesis Title (Investigational Aspects of Using Cinnamon in people with High Blood Glucose).
One research group who are doing a Biochemistry Study on Pregnant Women in their third trimester and Weight gain during pregnancy.
B.Sc degree, Salahaddin University, Agriculture College, Food Technology Department, 2007-2008
Masters of Science in Nutrition Maywood University, Scranton PA, U.S.A
One of the Moodle committee members.
- View Private Records