Anoosh Bashir Hagop
College of Pharmacy
Department of Phrmaceutics
Anoosh B. Hagopian
- B.Sc. Pharmacy (2008) and M.Sc. Pharmaceutics (2013) from Hawler Medical University, College of Pharmacy/ Erbil, Iraq.
- Member staff as Assistant Lecturer at Pharmaceutics Department, HMU, College of Pharmacy, Erbil/ Iraq.
- Training course and Visiting Researcher in Cancer cell lines at Biomedical Sciences, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham/ UK.
- Pharmaceutical drug dosage form design and delivery system.
- Biomedical sciences and chemotherapy.
- Evaluation of anti cancer activity of plants.
Undergraduate pharmacy students.
Comparative antioxidant activity of Gymnema sylvestre, Enicostemma littoral, Momordica charantia and their composite extract, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2015; 4(1): 95-98.
- Physical Pharmacy, 2nd stage students
- Pharmacy Practice, 4th stage students
- Industrial Pharmacy, 5th stage students
- Cosmetics, 5th stage students
- Pharmaceutical calculations, 1st stage students
Professional Membership at Syndicate of pharmacists, Erbil/ Iraq.
- View Private Records