Ashti Mohammad Amin Said
Medical Research Center
Medical Research Center
- Ashti Said has MSc degree and BSc in molecular biology in development countries from Sweden/ Stockholm University and has Bsc in Microbiology from Salahaddin university she is lecturer at Hawler Medical University/ Medical Research Center .
She has mor than 15 publication and acceptance papers from national and international journals.
Supervisour of phD student Sherzad abdulrahman MUHAMMAD ,s research (Biochemical analysis of possible factors can affect demineralization and remineralization of tooth in vitro and vivo studies ) at medical research center /PCR technique from 2018/04 to 2019/2
- Isolation of Candida albicans from Oral Cavity of Type II Diabetic Subjects and its Relationship to Total and Differential White Blood Cell Count Zanco J. 2014
- IDENIFICATION OF Candida albicans IN URINARY TRACT INFECTION BY USING POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION TECHNIQUE IJRRAS september 2015
3.Effect of Static Magnetic Field on Extracellular Proteins Synthesis in Escherichia coli journal of life science 2013
4.The Impact of the Presence of Porphyromonas gingivalis on Periodontal
Health in a Group of Patients with Periodontitis in Erbil, Iraq Zanco J.2015
5.Effects of static magnetic field on E. coli mutation. Mesopotamia Journal of Agriculture 2015
6.Comparative Study of the Static Magnetic Field Effectson Growth Rate with Relative Antibiotic Susceptibility in Escherichia coli journal of life science 2013
7.Development of in-vitro Susceptibility Testing for Pathogenic Bacteria
journal of life science 2013
8.Magnetic field effect on urgently isolated E. coli biofilm forming
Zanco, Journal of pure and Applied Sciences 2013
9. MEDICINAL PLANTS AS ANIBACTERIAL AGENTS
accepted in journal of pharmacy and clinical science 2016
10. Association of Arginase I with Bronchial Asthma
published in Babylon journal of medical
Transcriptomic Study of B-cell associated x(BAX) and B-cell lymphoma (BCL2) Protein in Breast Cancer
published in DJM volum16 No 2 (2019-06-16)
- 2014 Certification of English language at English language center.
- june 7,2013 to june27,2013 International training course "(Moder Teaching and Research techniques) at Lulea University /Sweden
- Feb 12, 2012 to feb 19, 2012 training course of PCR at Medical Research Center.
- 2006-2009 Master exam in Molecular biology at Stockholm university -Sweden
- 2005 English A at Infokomp school in Stockholm -Sweden
- 2004 Swedish B at Aso gymnasium in Stockholm -Sweden
- 2004 Medical basic course at Aso gymnasium in Stockholm -Sweden
- 1990-1994 Bachelor of science in MicroBiology degree at Salahaddin University.
Her current research work is mainly related to Gene polymorphism in Erbil city.asthma and transglutaminase enzyme in blood coagulation in human. She worked as lab manegment in MRC from 2010 - 2013 , head of quality assurance from 2012 - 2013 and head of safty committe from 2012- 2015 and currintly she is decider for scientific and ethics committe. 2016 working as laborant at unilabas Stockholm/university .
- View Private Records