Assist. Prof. Dr. Dara O. Meran, President of Hawler Medical University, visited Wroclaw Medical University in Poland on 24 July 2019. During the visit, he held meetings with the University Rector, Vice Rector for International Development and the Director of International Relations. He also visited the facilities of the university. Hawler Medical University and Wroclaw Medical University agreed to establish academic relations in higher education and research in the following fields and will sign a memorandum of agreement for this purpose very soon.
- Exchange of staff and postgraduate students in conferences and training courses;
- Joint research and meetings for education and research;
- Promote postdoctoral fellowship programs;
- Provide short term (up to 6 months) study and training opportunities for PhD students;
- Holding collaborative workshops and conferences.